WE ARE YOUR BEST CHOICE
At 506 Transfers & Tours we’ve implemented new safety and hygiene measures that will be used as the standard to ensure our customers and teammates remain safe. This program also incorporates International protocols from the The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) , Costa Rica Tourism Board (ICT) and The Costa Rica Health Ministry.
These are the ‘New Measures’ we are implementing:
- All our staff (drivers and hosts) are equipped with adequate protection face masks at all times while providing a transfer service.
- Passengers should also play their part. In particular, passengers who are unwell are reminded to be socially responsible and wear a mask, before their transfer.
- Our staff will wear protective gloves when handling the passengers’ luggage. Gloves will be discarded after and the driver will sanitize his hands.
- All our units are sanitized (cleaned and disinfected), emphasizing commonly touched surfaces in the vehicle at the beginning and end of each shift and between transporting passengers.
- All our units will have hand sanitizer for the use of our driver and passengers.
- To promote social distancing passengers will not be allowed to ride in the front seat.
- As an optional measure, and according to passenger’s preferences, we also encouraged to keep windows rolled down to improve air circulation in the vehicle.